This'll make you laugh

You more than likely already know about Another Long Way Down so I wont go on about me walking for 500 miles from Loch Lomond to Reading's Madejski Stadium in March. I wont tell you about doing two marathons a day for 10 days, or the fact that I'm doing it to raise money for Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity and Community First Responders. You have already read about me going the 'scenic route' via a charity ball and the odd hospice, and because you've seen it all before, I wont go on about it. What I will do is tell you about my Easter party!
April 4th is Easter Sunday, it's also when I'm having my party called Another Good Night Out, do you like what I did there? No? Never mind!
Another Good Night Out, or #AGNO for Twitter followers, is going to be held at the Jazz Cafe by the Madejski Stadium in Reading. It's going to cost you £15 for which you will be fed, Curry and/or Chilli. You will be entertained, a couple of comedians, and you will be enlightened... Lee Farmer, a mountaineer, Everest Summiteer, friend, and fellow pastie lover, is my guest speaker. You may even get the chance to see me limping around because of the blisters I got while walking 500 miles down the length of the UK to raise money for two worthwhile charities, did I mention that already?

Anyway, back to Another Good Night Out

The Jazz Café
(by Madejski Stadium)
4th April 7.30 onwards
Tickets £15.00 to include food
(£10.00 if not eating)

For information on the Jazz Café please click here
Fancy doing some homework on Lee? Click here
Forgotten what I'm doing and why? Click this

You need to contact me if you want to come to Another Good Night Out and you can do that by clicking this steveblethyn@yahoo.co.uk

  I may have told you this already but in March I'm walking down this map


 

Did I mention that Rail AIr have kindly donated a ticket to get me to Heathrow?
Have I told you that you can sponsor me too

http://www.justgiving.com/anotherlongwaydown-scas
OR
http://www.justgiving.com/anotherlongwaydown

Comments

Popular Posts