Charity walker seek campsites


A CHARITY fundraiser trekking from Loch Lomond to Madjeski Stadium is seeking kindhearted locals who will let him camp on their land on route.
Steve Blethyn (that's me) is to do the 503 mile route according to Google to raise funds for two charities to aid sick youngsters. The Mountaineer and First Aid Instructor from Reading is travelling between the charities based in Balloch and Wembley. Mr Blethyn, 44, said: "I’ve called the walk Another Long Way Down after the film (Film?) and I aim to do it over ten days. "I'm collecting for Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity. "I'm looking for people who will let me camp out on their land along the way. "I’ll be getting to places on the route fairly late and setting off again fairly early and it’s for a good cause." 
For the unedited version click here

Comments

Popular Posts